At Home on Hill Haven

Musings, ramblings, and pontifications on motherhood, unschooling, farming, sustainability, spirit, and life in general...

Name:
Location: northwest Georgia, United States

I'm a living-working-breathing mom, writing, mothering, teaching, and soul-searching from our home in northwest Georgia. We are whole-life unschoolers, which basically means our kids actually have a say in what happens to them (it actually means infinitely more than that, but's it's a starting point for discussion). We are also hardcore environmentalists, anti-industrialists, trying to escape from our dependence on petroleum, manufactured products and other non-sustainable practices. We homebirth, homeschool, and homestead, and try to make sense of it all, in a constant whirlwind of chaos.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Blessingway, June 23, 2007

My blessingway, June 23, 2007. I may have set a record for the shortest time between blessingway and birth! A beautiful evening, with beautiful friends filling my home with blessings, love, and laughter. My flowers are courtesy of my friend Lisa...
Henna courtesy of my friend Kate...
Now that's a belly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home